PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN LIMITED. UNDER THE BRAND NAME OF BetCarlyle AND YOU.
MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LEGAL ATTORNEY IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
The following words and terms, when used with this agreement, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
Limited internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at www.betcarlyle.com including but not limited to, online casino and/or online bingo and/or Online Casino and/or any other games, where applicable;
One personal single account pertaining to one domestic household address, opened by an individual and maintained with us to enable that person to play games on the Online Casino;
The software licensed to us that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from the Website for the purpose of enabling you to participate in the Online Casino, including any program or data file derived there from and any related documentation, and including any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software;
Username and Password
The username and password which you choose on registration with the Online Casino;
The user of the Online Casino Software downloaded from the Website.
www.betcarlyle.com , and any related sites accessible via links or any other access way;
Subject Matter of Agreement
This agreement covers the arrangements between you and us in relation to your use of the Online Casino both for playing play-for-real and play-for-fun games.
1. You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live
2. You cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
3. Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any country in which such use is illegal. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live.
License to Use Software
4. We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the Software, for playing in the Online Casino, in accordance with the following provisions. You Are Not Permitted To:
Sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy the casino software-
- enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Online Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
5. You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the license to use the Software.
6. You hereby acknowledge that it is not in our control how the Software is used by you. You load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event shall we be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind.
8. We only allow access to playing games on the Online Casino through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play games on the Online Casino without passing our customer security login.
9. You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in the Online Casino and your use of online gaming in general before you play any such games.
11. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Online Casino and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
12. We make no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the accessing and use of the Online Casino in your country of residence and it is solely your responsibility to determine whether such accessing and use of the Online Casino by you is legal. We further warrant in that respect that it does not intend to enable you to contravene any applicable law.
13. You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings resulting from use of the Online Casino.
14. You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions. You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
15. You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
16. You are aware of and agree that all withdrawals are paid in installments of up to $2500 per 6 business day period. This is determined according to player class. You will be notified by email when we send out your winnings. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department.
17. Be advised that if any deposits/withdrawals are to be processed through credit card or e-wallet accounts, these accounts must show same personal details as provided in BetCarlyle account registration. No third-party transactions will be allowed.
18. Upon withdrawal, please note that the casino holds the right to choose the method in which your winnings will be sent.
19. You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Online Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Online Casino gaming activity.
20. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or our software provider or any other related service providers.
21. You acknowledge that if your Player Account is opened you will fully indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all and any losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages however caused that may arise as a result of your (a) entry, use, or reuse of the Website or the Online Casino; (b) breach of any of the terms and provisions of this agreement. You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Online Casino or the Software.
22. You are allowed only 1 account per household or computer. If you have more then ONE account, all winnings will be void.
23. If you haven"t logged into your account for period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to BetCarlyle.
24. We reserve the right to change this agreement from time to time. It is your responsibility to check from time to time and see whether there is a notification of change in this agreement.
Your Warranties and Representations
25. It is impossible for BetCarlyle to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
26. You are acting on your own behalf
27. You are not restricted by limited legal capacity.
28. You are not classified as a compulsive gambler.
29. All details which you give or have given in the process of registering with the Online Casino are accurate and that you will continue to update such details should there be any changes.
30. You are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use of the Software to play games on the Online Casino
31. You are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or un-authorized activities
32. You are not otherwise conducting criminal activities and/or intending to utilize the Player Account in connection with such activities. You are not using or intending to use or intending to allow any other person to use the Online Casino and the Player Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering, under any applicable law in particular your jurisdiction and the laws that apply to us.
33. You are not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play or will play on the Online Casino
34. You have not previously held a Player Account which was suspended or terminated either by us or by any other online gaming operator, charged back any monies via a Player Account or maintains a current Player Account.
35. When opening the Player Account you will not provide any information or make any statement to us that is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading.
37. The changes will take effect from the date specified when they occur. It is important, therefore, that you log in to the Website from time to time and check to see whether there is a notification of change. You are solely responsible for reading the changes. If you continue to use the Website or the Online Casino after we have updated the changes (regardless to the way we have notified of such changes), you agree to be bound by those changes whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If you do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, you should not continue to use the Website or the Online Casino any further
Reservation of Rights
38. We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to:
Refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website or the Online Casino. Refuse to accept any wager on the Online Casino. We reserve the right to make inquires on you, including credit checks, with third party credit and financial institutions, in accordance with the information you have provided us with. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, our decision will be final and binding.
We reserve the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person. For this purpose, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to demand that you will provide us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction.
39. In the event that we will suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or any of your payments are charged back, we will have the right to withhold any pay-out or winning amounts due to you and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you.
40. We may at any time without prior notice to you terminate your use of the Online Casino and block your Player Account if it considers that you are in breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Player Account.
41. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers and each such offer will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time. In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, we further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from your account which will be in excess of your original deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that we suspect that you are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.
42. This agreement is effective from the moment of completing the registration for an account. For the avoidance of doubt it is agreed that you are bound by this Agreement if you use the Online Casino or the Website or the Software in any way, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a deposit through your Account or submitting your deposit details to us. The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
43. You agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the Website and/or the messages/help files of your client application, and/or delivered to your e- mail address.
Additional Terms and Conditions
44. The promotions offered are for genuine players only. Player must fulfill play requirements as outlined on the promotions to qualify for the bonus.
45. All deposit bonuses must be claimed before the play starts.
46. No bonuses will be awarded after the client had started playing games in the casino.
47. Please note that the Welcome Bonus cannot be removed once issued.
48. Progressive games are allowed only AFTER achieving playthrough requirement.
49. If, while playing at this casino, you win a sum regarded by the Casino Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by the Casino.
50. All PLAY BONUS credits are for wagering purpose only, and you may not cash out the bonus. You may only cash out your winnings. (No withdrawal will be honored for an amount less than the PLAY BONUS
In the interest of fair gaming, in order to cash out any amount of money you must first complete the required wagering for the play bonus (the wagering amount will be specified under each promotion accordingly).
51. To be eligible for a bonus you must deposit a minimum of $21.
52. Only one promotion (bonus) will be awarded per player, household and computer.
53. If a deposit was made in a way that we can't verify your identity (e.g. Western Union) you will be required to prove that you are of legal age to gamble and that your account registration is correct. You will be required to fax us a photocopy of your passport, driving license, or both. The document must have picture. In some cases we reserve the right to request that you deposit a small amount ($21) by credit card to verify your address and other registration information. On all promotional bonuses cash-out charges are the member responsibility.
54. The casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. Players, who endeavor only to meet minimum play through requirements of a given bonus, exhibiting "bonus hunter" characteristics, will have their accounts automatically flagged and audited, should the security department determine that a new player account was set-up solely to exploit this bonus. If it appears that player/s are participating in strategies that the casino in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion and the player"s bonus money, any winnings gained under this promotion and their deposit returned may be forfeit.
55. Abuse includes but not being limited to the following: Any irregular playing patterns e.g. playing at intentional minimum risk - equal, zero margin bets or hedge betting. Claiming a bonus and asking for cash out without a fair amount of play. Making high bets (on the sum of more than 30% of their bonus balance) from your account balance, where that balances is made up of bonus balance. Creating more than one account per person and using these accounts as fraudulent accounts in an attempt to claim our bonuses more than once. Placing high bets (while playing with bonus) in an attempt to generate high balance. Once achieved, changing betting patterns into small bets in order to fulfill wagering requirements and still keep high balance available for cash in (e.g. player places $25 bets and win $5k , then changes to $0.5 bets until wagering requirements achieved).
56. The Casino reserves the right to bar any promotion abusers from receiving any further promotions at BetCarlyle, as well as the right to pass on any information regarding known abusers to RTG. This will ensure that they will be barred from promotions at all Casinos utilizing the services of RTG.
57. Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player"s winnings.
58. Please note: All free signup bonus (prior to deposit) is slot only and carry a 50 times wagering requirement. Prior to withdraw a minimum deposit must be made. Maximum withdraw for any FREE bonus is $100 not including the bonus.
59. Please note: Only bets placed on all sorts of Slots games (not including Progressive Slots) fulfill the player"s obligations with regard to the wagering requirement.
60. If returning to play after shutting down in the middle of a game, the software will return to the point where the game was stopped.
61. Please note that BetCarlyle Does Not allow players from the following countries to participate in our free promotions: Finland, Bulgaria, Norway, Romania, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Turkey, Serbia, Israel
62. By accepting & using any of our promotional offers, the player indicates that he have read our Terms and Conditions, understood it, and AGREED to it.
63. Limited incorporated under the laws of Curacao. This Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws jurisdiction of Curacao.
64. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.